City Park








The City Park has undergone many improvements, including replacement of the current play structures. There is a skate board facility, covered basketball court, and covered picnic area that can be reserved for group activities such as birthday parties and family reunions. If you would like to make reservations to check out the keys for this facility, please contact City Hall at 503-843-2347.

The South Side Park is the location of the Fishing Pond, and it has also seen many improvements including an expanded parking lot, the addition of new trees, extended walking trails, and a covered seating area. The State of Oregon Fish & Wildlife Department stocks the fishing pond regularly. Fishing licenses are required. 

The Community Garden is a community garden is located at the Waste Water Treatment Plant at 957 SE Sheridan Rd.  It is run by the Friends of the Sheridan Parks and the Parks & Recreation Committee, and Community Garden participants for education through the Seed to Supper Gardening Course. The Seed to Supper Course was developed by the Oregon State Extension Service and is taught by master gardeners. 

All park hours are from dawn to dusk.

The Parks & Recreation Committee was re-established in 2016. The purpose of the Parks and Recreation Committee is to make recommendations to the City Council as to the needs of the city for recreational programs, and for the improvement of the city's parks, and for such other matters that will increase the enjoyment and recreational opportunities for the people of the city. If you are interested in serving on the Parks and Recreation Committee, please click the application link below. To find out what is happening with Parks & Recreation please find the minutes and agendas here. Park & Recreation - Sheridan, OR (


Park Reservations may be made by completing the City Parks Reservation application link below. Please complete the form and return it to Public Works at 358 NW Washington St, Sheridan OR 97378.


Have a concern regarding Parks? You may report those here: Report a Concern.