Street Lights

Streetlights are provided by PGE and the City pays for pole rental and electrical costs.  PGE repairs them.

If you see an outage, you can directly report it to PGE.  You can call 503-736-5710 or email them at

You can access their website at, select Safey and Outages and click on the Report a Streetlight link.  You can also click on the attached link to report a streetlight that is not working.

The report asks for a map number and a pole number.  Most PGE poles have a round disk that has those numbers on them.  It helps PGE find the pole but you can submit a report without that information.  Use the comment section to describe the pole's location.



Report a Streetlight Link Report a Streetlight to PGE